TuneVNAV Descent Pro3
is a FMC like software that calculates the exact descent &
of a descending airplane, all the way to the runway.
You can now easily select any Terminal Procedure for any
APT in the World (AIRAC
computed approach speeds are the exact ACRFT's Maneuvering
Adjust your FMC with
the TuneVNAV Pro3 computed speeds on the ground, at the departure APT!
NEW: Selecting the Emergency option, you
can make these calculations for any Flaps position as
1. Navigraph AIRAC cycles for any APTís
2.Updatable Airplanes DataBase
3. Contains Airbus & Boeing Airplanes Database 4. Instant
calculation of all the descent and approach speeds!
5. The approach speeds are exactly the Maneuvering speeds!
Make all the calculations on the ground, at the departure APT!
6. Accurate computed Mach Speed.
7. Print a hard copy of any computed flights.
8. ACRFT Weight in lbs or Kg.
TuneVNAV Descent Pro3 uses ONLY TuneVNAV
Pro3 AIRAC cycle files created by Navigraph.
The July 08 (0807) AIRAC cycle is embedded into TuneVNAV Pro3 setup file, so
once installed, you can start using TuneVNAV
Pro3 right away!
Current month AIRAC cycle (setup file)is already
performances, make sure that you are using the same AIRAC cycle
on both Add-ons (ACRFT & TuneVNAV Pro3)
1. Select the ACRFT from the ACRFT Database.
2. Enter the Destination APT's ICAO code.
3. Hit the Get APT button to load the APT's TP.
4. Select the STAR & STAR TRANS and RWY# & RWY TRANS (as in
5. Hit the SET APT CONFIG button.
6. Enter the Cruise Altitude for the flight.
7. Enter the ACRFT's ZFW (Zero Fuel Weight), AFW (Arrival Fuel
Weight), Cruise Speed and Econ Descent speed (ALL of these from
8. Hit the AutoTuneVNAV button.
9. You get the results instantly on the TuneVNAV Results page.
10. Adjust your FMC Waypoint's speeds with the ones computed by TuneVNAV Pro for safe and worry less landings.
New in TuneVNAV Pro3 v.3.1 Emergency landing option added: If you can't get out the proper landing flaps, TuneVNAV Pro3 v.3.1 is now able to calculate for you the
proper descent & approach speed all the way to the runway considering the
available flaps position as the landing flaps.
New in TuneVNAV Pro3 v.3.2 New planes added: MD 11, CRJ 200, CRJ 700, CRJ 900
DC 9, E JETS